PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

Lx001
27th Aug 2017, 04:09
Hey everyone,i checked forum and got a lot of info thank you all..

I found out 3 ato according to my budget and i need your help..

1-G air in portugal,it seems like they have a great campus,i havent been there so far but i have talked to their former students..They told me that finishing training in 16 months is kinda impossible.But they claim that they finish their training within 16 months.

Price is 79,5 k euro

2-Egnatia in greece,i dont know why but people like there and they have a good reputation,i havent been there as well but according to their claim,training will take 14 months,i dont know how because their fleet is not even half of g air and they dont have compact training facilities plus everyone says that HCAA process is really slow

Price is 73 k euro

3-Jetstream in greece, they have another base in dubai.it seems fine one but there is no background information about that school..it seems like they are good at type rating..Program again 14 months

Price is 67k euro another option they offer 97k euro with a type rating,actually they offer good locations and organizations for type rating but what if i cannot find a job?? This type will be wasted??

All 3 academies offer more or less the same things with those prices integrated atpl,equipments,medical, accomodation etc etc.

I need your help in this topic because i dont wanna make a mistake,if you have any info please let me know.

Genghis the Engineer
27th Aug 2017, 08:10
Please change the thread title to say something meaningful.

Lx001
27th Aug 2017, 21:29
Mate,help me picking up ATO not title, because i wanna hear something from other people who got experience.

parkfell
28th Aug 2017, 15:00
Before you part with your hard earned cash, you must visit the ATOs that you are considering training at.

Avoid those who offer significant discounts for large payments up front.
Speak to the students on site and get their opinions of the establishment.

And finally, do some research yourself, and don't rely upon this thread to give you all the answers.

Modular route is also an option to consider.

Lx001
28th Aug 2017, 16:46
Thanks ,i will do my best