PDA

View Full Version : EK staff buys Air Canada ZED. How to list?

Dropp the Pilot
4th Jul 2017, 12:13
It's not possible to buy an Air Canada ticket using MYidTravel - I believe it's something to do with Air Canada's e-ticketing not jiving with the site. You can however use the Trips link "other airlines" to buy an Air Canada ZED but I don't believe this creates a listing in AC's system. Any shortcuts to create a listing or is one doomed to calling in and spending two hours on hold listening to Nickleback?

troff
4th Jul 2017, 12:55
You are doomed. Minimum 45 min wait time. From Dubai call 888-247-2262. Good Luck.

nolimitholdem
4th Jul 2017, 14:09
Oh please. It's not all Nickelback, there's also Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.

pumpkin
4th Jul 2017, 15:25
Apparently if you call the AC office in Dubai it is super quick. Some people call the Dubai office from Canada in order to avoid 45 mins of Nickleback ;)

Airmann
4th Jul 2017, 16:50
I've called the call center a number of times. Never had to wait more than 5 minutes. If you have a Skype account it's a free call. But you need to have Skype credit even though it doesn't charge you.

Myidtravel does do the listing. Have done 3 or 4 AC flights using it. Booked on the website and printed the ticket. Didn't have an issue at the airport.

Dropp the Pilot
4th Jul 2017, 18:57
MyID travel as accessed from the EK staff travel website does not offer Air Canada tickets.