PDA

View Full Version : Flight schools in Europe that don't require EU/EEA citizenship/nationality

FuturePilotHadi
15th Jun 2017, 00:27
Please suggest me flight school/airlines in Europe that do provide cadet pilot programs or partnered airlines first officer programs without the EU/EEA citizenship or nationality.

Many Thanks in advance!

B2N2
17th Jun 2017, 12:08
Your best bet would be to look at Greece:

flight schools in Greece (http://www.aviationschoolsonline.com/schools-country-listings/flight/Greece/1.php)

Egnatia was popular with Middle eastern and far Eastern students.

M-ONGO
18th Jun 2017, 12:09
Nobody will partner you up with an airline without the right to live and work in Europe.

FuturePilotHadi
23rd Jun 2017, 10:31
Thank you M-ONGO for your reply but how will I get Europe's right to live and work there because I'll be coming there for the first time only for my training?

momo95
23rd Jun 2017, 14:42
I think M-ONGO is telling you that you shouldn't want to come to Europe to do your training. How will you get a license to fly in a region you do not have the right to work in?

Unless you have an agreement to get a job in your own country or somewhere else where you can work, you will be wasting your time and money coming to Europe.

WASALOADIE
23rd Jun 2017, 18:22
You can do training in a number of European schools, there are a number schools currently training students from outside the EU, but they are sponsored by or looking to work for airlines in their own countries.
However, doing your training here will not give you the right to work or live here, you will have to go through official channels to get that permission. European airlines tend to require the the right to live and work here for you to gain employment.