PDA

View Full Version : Paint Shop UK

cyclic flare
5th Jun 2017, 12:48
Anyone recommend a good paint shop in the UK ?

Been trying to get booked in with Edmondson's for months but they never return your calls !

Kalif
5th Jun 2017, 13:16
RH bodyworks over at Diss.
Commercial Vehicle Repairs, Car Accident Repair Centre, Vehicle Paint Repairs (http://www.rhbodyworks.co.uk/)
First class work on helicopters.

Sky Sports
5th Jun 2017, 14:43
Yeah, I second that. RH Bodyworks.

Michael Gee
5th Jun 2017, 17:00
Commercial Industrial helicopters Refinishers Painters leeds wakefield dewsbury west yorkshire (http://www.phoenix-refinishers.co.uk)
painted 3 of my past helicopters - 2 x 206 and 1 x 500 - fly in - get fuel. Great job.
Check out the web site and ring Paul who flys also.

misterbonkers
5th Jun 2017, 17:37
Paul of Phoenix Refinishers at Dewsbury has just done a stunning Longranger paint job on G-LIMO for Helicharter- it's amazing!

Hughes500
5th Jun 2017, 19:00
Simon Edmondson at Thruxton, outstanding bloke and does a brilliant job

MPR
5th Jun 2017, 20:24
Call Simon on his mobile - 07825 325243 he will be more than happy to help and in my opinion (and many others) you won't get a better paint job anywhere in the UK!!

KiwiNedNZ
5th Jun 2017, 20:25
Cyclic Flare - Sure you aren't tied in with RH Bodyworks and this is just badmouthing Edmondsons to drum up business for RH Bodyworks.

Just got off the phone with Simon (Edmondson) and he told me point blank they get back to everyone straight away so saying you have left messages for months sounds like B/S.

simon edmondson
5th Jun 2017, 21:08
Anyone recommend a good paint shop in the UK ?

Been trying to get booked in with Edmondson's for months but they never return your calls !

Hi, I'm here, I'm really nice too, call me and we will get your ship perfect for you.

Thank you to the recommendations, I will off course pay you all later, x

cyclic flare
6th Jun 2017, 13:48
Thanks for your replies.

BTW i have no connection with RH

Simon i have left you over 10 messages !!