PDA

View Full Version : Cronos Air and Air Annobón

spagiola
2nd Jun 2017, 21:16
Does anyone have any current information on the status of these two airlines in Equatorial Guinea?

Twin2040
3rd Jun 2017, 12:00
AA is out of business - but 146 remains on ramp. As for Cronos I do not know anyone flying for them, that is happy. Whole country not doing well - look else where.

ohitsro
3rd Jun 2017, 20:48
Heard a rumor that Cronos is closing down soon. Anyone else?

4runner
3rd Jun 2017, 23:04
Are you absolutely dead set on Equatorial Guinea?

spagiola
5th Jun 2017, 18:34
AA is out of business - but 146 remains on ramp. As for Cronos I do not know anyone flying for them, that is happy. Whole country not doing well - look else where.

So they never restarted after what was supposed to be a temporary suspension of operations in September 2016?

Twin2040
17th Jun 2017, 14:52
Its been parked for ages - so I guess its over

Boknaai
10th Jul 2017, 17:51
AA has been struggling to get its AOC up and running again. Cronos and Ceiba's political connections aren't helping their cause either so looks dead in the water.

As for Cronos, I have a good friend there who is trying to flee the sinking ship.

If you are considering working for them, I hear that UNLESS you come from the country with the worst performing economy in Europe (who are continually being bailed out by the rest of Europe), you are treated as a 2nd class citizen and salaries are now up to 2 months late for these poor fellows.

Lots of politics, below par salaries, some dubious maintenance practices and being treated like a low class worker - whats not to like.

A definite miss on this one.