PDA

View Full Version : Converting non-Easa CPL to easa one

nebojsar
21st May 2017, 10:55
Hello all, I have quite specific situation. I'm located in country which is not in EU and not EASA member. However our authority aligned local regulations to EASA. I have part FCL licence which is not recognized by other EASA countries. I've finished ATPL theory in Bartolini and did my exams in Polish CAA, got after exams Polish certificate (EASA - theory) which was recognized by local CAA. Rest of training I've did locally (practical IR/SE/ME and CPL/MEP) and got local licence and authorisations (CPL IR/ME). Does someone know what would be my path to get EASA authorised licence? Should I pursue maybe authorisation from Polish CAA to do just in-flight tests for CPL and IR/ME or I need to convert it from scratch?

ersa
22nd May 2017, 05:35
Approach the Polish CAA, you have the ATPL theory credits , so you will be up for training as req'd

nebojsar
22nd May 2017, 09:39
I was thinking to do so, I was just wandering does anyone had similar experience to share. What type of additional training might be required? Would it be just exams/check rides for licenses or some flight training as well.