PDA

View Full Version : Payment in FlyDubai

crpilot71
7th May 2017, 01:11
Hi,
I'm thinking of applying for a Capitan position at FlyDubai, but I would like to know a little bit more about the payment. How much is the average for a Captain, how much do they give for housing and scholarship ( I got two kids) also how the payment compares with the expenses there?
Thanks

High Energy
7th May 2017, 09:13
Hi,
I'm thinking of applying for a Capitan position at FlyDubai, but I would like to know a little bit more about the payment. How much is the average for a Captain, how much do they give for housing and scholarship ( I got two kids) also how the payment compares with the expenses there?
Thanks

Have a good read of the flydubai thread. Everything you want to know is in there. Up-to-date stuff too. Schools are expensive and generally the allowance covers the costs up to year 2 or 3. (British schools) I heard American schools are more expensive. You can only claim school fees, nothing school related besides that. Captain pay is very decent and ok to be able to live comfortably and save money. (in my opinion, with 2 kids in school) However DXB is getting more and more expensive evey year due to hidden costs (tax anyone?) Not offset by a yearly payrise so every year your expendable income goes down.