PDA

View Full Version : Secon Officer Qatar Airways 2016 Batch

deep1989
15th Mar 2017, 21:07
Anybody there who passed assessment in 2016 and still in Talent pool...

faresjouini
27th Mar 2017, 23:58
hey mate !

swimming since novembre 2016 and you ? any updates , feedbacks ?

thanks

pfvspnf
28th Mar 2017, 03:04
Out of curiosity ? What is the experience requirement for SO?

deep1989
8th Apr 2017, 19:24
hey mate !

swimming since novembre 2016 and you ? any updates , feedbacks ?

thanks

I have heard they stopped for second officer recruitment from last 3 months and no body was called again for training... Any update just let me know!!

mmorel
29th Jun 2017, 07:34
can anyone share any information on what type of interview and exam do they take from Second officer program, is there any website to prepare for it ?

Schnowzer
30th Jun 2017, 08:16
Recruitment is still going on for SOs, completed mine just recently..

Does anyone have any idea how talent pool works, they take few ppl from the top of the list for training or they fill up the pool train everyone and then again untill pool is filled?

With pools they take the best out of the pool, those will be the lowest risk to train. When times are good, some sink to the bottom and may never emerge from the pool because better prospects come in and take the training slots.

deep1989
30th Jun 2017, 13:00
Recruitment is still going on for SOs, completed mine just recently..

Does anyone have any idea how talent pool works, they take few ppl from the top of the list for training or they fill up the pool train everyone and then again untill pool is filled?

Hi when did you complete your assessment?

deep1989
30th Jun 2017, 13:02
With pools they take the best out of the pool, those will be the lowest risk to train. When times are good, some sink to the bottom and may never emerge from the pool because better prospects come in and take the training slots.

Hi..are you also in the talent pool for Second Officer?

pfvspnf
30th Jun 2017, 13:13
Again what experience do you guys have ?

mrudes21
1st Jul 2017, 05:35

Schnowzer where the hell you got these informations, are these internal feedback or facts . I think if everyone is on hold there should be a reason. As far as I know to be in pool you should be good enough and you are potential candidates for any training . Don't come with bull****s saying tht it's only best guys being hired, as a matter of fact , pool works in a certain way tht nobody has a clue how it's works even fo or DEC on hold doesn't know . Time to think outside the box, there is a crisis going on and possibly a reduction in manpower .