PDA

View Full Version : PILOT UNION NEEDED AT EMIRATES

guts
19th Feb 2017, 06:36
Would it help bring unity to such a divided diverse group? A real union is not legal, but some sort of representation would be useful in many areas to improve overall job satifaction.

betpump5
19th Feb 2017, 07:16
That's the type of BS no one in both CX or Emirates needs to hear. I'm no fan of 50% of the decisions the HKAOA has made, especially the current path we are going down, but a Union, especially in a country with next to no Labour Laws, is a necessity.

motojet
19th Feb 2017, 07:42
Would it help bring unity to such a divided diverse group? A real union is not legal, but some sort of representation would be useful in many areas to improve overall job satifaction.
Why don't you go and talk to AAR about that. He's in his office today. Let us know what he says.

anson harris
19th Feb 2017, 12:03
Why don't you go and talk to AAR about that.

He says pop down to Costa at 1500 if you're interested and you can have a nice chat over a coffee about it. Bring your own biscuits...

Whairdhugo
19th Feb 2017, 12:31
The best option is the option that provides the most options. It sure as sh!t is not ek. The sooner you jokers stop kidding yourselves and realize you are selling your health to soul suckers, the sooner you realize the sham for what it is. I've been telling myself the past three or four years: "It can't possibly get any worse. Things have to improve." And surprise surprise they keep finding new ways to squeeze the life out of what used to be an enjoyable roster. It's a liberating feeling to finally see this place for what it is and what it isn't. It's even more exhilarating to know there is a finish line ahead. I hope those who haven't fully assimilated get to experience that liberation and exhilaration.

alwayzinit
21st Feb 2017, 14:55
Hey Guts
Have you been imbibing of some of the legal herb delicacies???:ok:

pilotguy1222
23rd Feb 2017, 08:59
Unions exist to help....themselves. My first/previous airline was ALPA, and never accomplished anything good. Just took our money every month.

Divertnow
23rd Feb 2017, 18:15
He says pop down to Costa at 1500 if you're interested and you can have a nice chat over a coffee about it. Bring your own biscuits...

Na, calling you on that! 1500?! Far too late in the day. If you'd said 11:00 I'd have believed you ;)

anson harris
23rd Feb 2017, 19:38
Na, calling you on that! 1500?!
He meant the year 1500. You've got about 60 Earth years to go.