PDA

View Full Version : learning software cplh south africa

Rusty1983
9th Feb 2017, 12:49
Hello,

I wanted to know if someone got an advice for a good learning software for CPL Helicopter in South Africa?
I passed already 5 of 10 cpl exams, but now and for future I want to use a learning software, which will, when I am finished not expire.
From the school I got Jeppesen Exam11, which is not that bad, but there are too many mistakes in this software and in the learning mode is no explanation why the correct answer is the correct answer (only a link to the theory, which is sometimes a wrong link also).
Questionbank is pretty cool, but mainly for fixed wings and there is no extra section for the general radio license.
Swales is only a exam software and has no learning software, where it is possible to show all questions with explanations for the studying itself and it seems like it cannot compare to the amout of questions from Jeppesen and Question bank, which have approximately 12000+

So anyone an idea from a learning software, the most important things from the software should be (besides that the questions and answeres are correct):
- a learning mode, which is nothing else then exam questions which show you the answer and an explanation why this is the answer
- a exam mode, where you can set f.e. from one chapter randomly 50questions out of the database.
- up to date to the latest syllabus (preferred south africa)
- additional instrument rating
- close to sacaa exam
- if possible once off payment for the software (I can live with that, when the license expires f.e. that I will get no more updates, but software should work according to the last valid version before expiring date)

Thanks so far,
Rusty