PDA

View Full Version : KAL vs qatar airways

mmorel
30th Nov 2016, 21:35
Does anyone know if KAL has better package than Qatar airways for someone without kids ? I know Qatar offer tuition assistance for kids vs KAL offers 11 straight off days per months.

777AV8R
30th Nov 2016, 22:16
I flew for KAL. Clear choice. Commuting contract to/from any base that KAL serves. Always flew business class to/from work. Never had my schedule changed except for one instance when a crewmember became ill during their layover. I was called and asked if I would cover their return flight. I accepted, flew the flight back to ICN. I had just started my days off. Scheduling offered to send me home right away or gave me the option to remain and 'bank' the days owed. They gave me all the time back. NO TRAINING BOND! Tuition assistance is great...IF you can find a school!

mmorel
1st Dec 2016, 23:21
Thanks for the great information ,can I ask why did you leave ?

I flew for KAL. Clear choice. Commuting contract to/from any base that KAL serves. Always flew business class to/from work. Never had my schedule changed except for one instance when a crewmember became ill during their layover. I was called and asked if I would cover their return flight. I accepted, flew the flight back to ICN. I had just started my days off. Scheduling offered to send me home right away or gave me the option to remain and 'bank' the days owed. They gave me all the time back. NO TRAINING BOND! Tuition assistance is great...IF you can find a school!

777AV8R
2nd Dec 2016, 01:48
Yup, stand-by for a pm