PDA

View Full Version : EK ordered to REVOKE dismissing of Japanese employee

Kapitanleutnant
17th Oct 2016, 01:27
Welcome to Labor Laws, Unions and employee rights, EK!

Emirates airline is ordered to revoke Japanese employees' dismissal | The Japan Times (http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/14/national/emirates-airline-ordered-revoke-japanese-employees-dismissal/#.WAMXcYYWqaM)

Plank Cap
17th Oct 2016, 08:01
"An Emirates official said the commission’s judgment was regrettable and that the company is considering an appeal to the Central Labor Relations Commission."

Yes, strange isn't it that every time a 'regrettable' decision is taken by EK affecting employees here in the sandpit, the right of appeal (they mention) doesn't seem quite so effective.....

Popgun
17th Oct 2016, 14:37
This is one of the major reasons you will NEVER see foreign bases for EK crews...

Plane and simple
17th Oct 2016, 14:54
This is one of the major reasons you will NEVER see foreign bases for EK crews...

It's also the reason why EK will end up being crewed by Third World pilots.

777boyindubai
17th Oct 2016, 15:13
Plank Cap. You have it SO right...

Turbokite
17th Oct 2016, 16:31
Wow always wonder why it is okay for "first world" pilots to hour build and fly in dodgy outfits in the third world then move back to cushy jobs. But it is unfortunate when competent "Third world" pilots land jobs in large outfits. I thought it is an individuals aptitude and ability. Granted the probability of producing high quality drivers is higher in the west due to better training facilities and resources, but it does not mean all third world pilots are not up to standard. It is the hubris from some on this forum that makes few sympathize with your position and keep referring to most of you as whiners. I have met some great individuals from EK but some comments here make me wonder how it is in the flight deck when a "third worlder" Meets a "First world" pilot.

BLOGGSON
17th Oct 2016, 16:52
I think he just meant that few of us from "first world" countries will be left if management keep up their dirty tricks. Regardless of their professional prowess, thirld world pilots will almost certainly play along with our ****ty management for the simple reason that conditions at EK will probably still be better than those at their home country.

Turbokite
17th Oct 2016, 18:02
Point taken.

ilariomaybe
17th Oct 2016, 19:09
Plane and simple ,

Then why the vast majority of EK pilotos are from the U.K. Australia etc?
Really ? do you think they'll go back to their first world , but not so first world airlines? Maybe you need to add that our first world pilots were never too good to join their own first world national carriers ...
This comments in this day and age are ridiculous , I've flown with fantastic chaps on both seats with X,Y,Z nationalities... which skills are not according to their passport...

bogeydope
17th Oct 2016, 19:23
Plane and simple ,

I see what you did there.......!!! Funny :uhoh:

muti
21st Oct 2016, 18:00
ILARIOMAYBE ! :
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D