PDA

View Full Version : EK. Monthly Forums. An ancient relic once again?

The.Humble.Guy
14th Aug 2016, 06:11
I vaguely remember a pledge being made approximately 6 months ago, promising us monthly fleet forums. Now I know the sentiment among the PPruners is "why bother going" but the point is, why are we no longer having them?

Monarch Man
14th Aug 2016, 06:19
Because....they already know what the problems are, or at least they already know they can't fix the problems.

donpizmeov
14th Aug 2016, 06:20
They are all away on summer holidays.

The Guru
14th Aug 2016, 07:19
This forum has been designed around you. We want to maintain open channels of communication and therefore we encourage you to attend. We welcome your feedback after the event too and we will try to tailor subsequent sessions accordingly.
We understand that you may not be able to attend the first forum. However, they will continue to run throughout 2016 on a monthly basis and we will provide a summary of discussion points through the Flight Ops Update.

Sincerely,

John

I think this was the commitment you were referring to that was released to the pilot group in January.:ugh::ugh::ugh:

I wonder if there has been a policy change, or JA has been hamstrung by his new boss?:sad::sad::sad:

Talparc
14th Aug 2016, 19:13
typical costa muppet stuff: bla bla bla

InnocentBystander
14th Aug 2016, 20:33
Now I know the sentiment among the PPruners is "why bother going" but the point is, why are we no longer having them?

Because they can.

Simple as that. They just don't give a **** anymore about what you or I think or do.

Haven't you heard? The TP pilots are going to fix everything! Nothing more needs to be done. Champagne! Thursday night drinks! Friday Brunch!

BigGeordie
15th Aug 2016, 06:43
Innocent, you missed out the "Collect bonus cheques and depart after three years before the policies you introduced all start to go wrong". Emirates is by no means unique in having that management style.