PDA

View Full Version : A direct question to Emirates Executive Management.

Jack Meeoff
7th Aug 2016, 09:22
With reference to the following:

You alter arbitrarily the terms of our contract. Illegal in any decent jurisdiction.
You think you can raise overtime threshold to dangerous levels with no blow back.
You constantly use limits as targets, with no regad to consequences.
You rule by intimidation and fear, thinking you are in total control.
You think it acceptable to address a forum of your most qualified employees as 'lazy', thinking it shows how tough you are.
After your appalling handling of the Melbourne ACCIDENT you threaten the pilot employee group in a series of 'cover your own arse' meetings. Yes, that's you A.S. And E.D.
You lie and cheat with all your dealings with the employee group, thinking that you are 'golden'.
With no opposing voice, you do whatever you damn well like, thinking you are untouchable.
You roster outrageous schedules, and use intimidation to discourage the reporting of fatigue.
You have convinced yourself that no harm can come from your mistreatment and egregious behaviour toward your pilot group.
You think you can lie to your employees, the local 'regulator' and foreign jurisdictions with impunity.

Well, here is the question.

HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YA??!!

thatwasclose
7th Aug 2016, 21:13
Really quite well actually . Been making a fortune thanks, off making you work harder for less . Big bonus . Good pay. Feeling satisfied at being totally in charge of you and your life . Even have managed to enhance the brand after the incident in Dubai concerning our aircraft when our plane made a successful emergency landing and evacuation . Our crews are very well trained and good no ?
Oh just for good measure we have now removed the seniority list for a while just for giggles . May or may not return it . Oh , also you where promised to be able to bid for freighter flights by this evening . You can't yet . Hahaha.
Oh , and no more than one or days off before leave or after . It was not needed but was dared to do it by an old mate of mine . You owe 3 me three dollars mate , you know who you are .
So , to the question you ask , once again I answer , feeling pretty fuxxing good .

Geebz
7th Aug 2016, 23:36
I don't understand why you guys stay at EK. With so many other great contract gigs out there in the world, EK would be one of my last choices. Same with QR.

fliion
8th Aug 2016, 06:14
Today the first time I've seen BBC quote posts on pprune

Interesting times

momo95
8th Aug 2016, 08:58
Today the first time I've seen BBC quote posts on PPRuNe

Interesting times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZQHMGkGkdA

Pontius
15th Aug 2016, 03:10
Morwheus,

I don't work for EK but I reckon you need to retract your insults of thatwasclose and realise he was writing the same thing as you but satirically.