PDA

View Full Version : Well done cabin crew!!!

Basic Service
3rd Aug 2016, 19:33
I've just watched the video of the EK 777 evacuation.

How some people can even make the correct decision about what to wear in the morning, let alone a decision to F**k about in a cabin filling with smoke collecting hand luggage instaecof evacuating is beyond me... Words literally fail me:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

I just want to say a big well done to the courageous cabin crew desperately imploring the complete d**k heads, faffing about instead if getting the hell outa there, to evacuate...!!!

They risked their lives by staying on the aircraft to try and save lives.. this from possibly the most undervalued bunch of individuals in the industry.

Well done, I'm proud to work with you and only hope I can do as good a job under pressure when I'm the pilot.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MosEisley
4th Aug 2016, 05:44
Couldn't say it better, amazing work.

Marcellus Wallace
4th Aug 2016, 06:47
Well done Cabin Crew -loud and clear the instructions just like in training. We practice and practice and hopefully never need to use it but yesterday all that training came into good use saving lives.:ok::D

clear to land
4th Aug 2016, 07:13
To the Crew-OUTSTANDING!:D :D :D

Desertweasel
4th Aug 2016, 08:13
totally agree, well done all, amazing work

six7driver
4th Aug 2016, 08:22
It can't be understated how well the cabin crew performed yesterday, under such extreme circumstances and given the passenger profile onboard, they were indeed true heroes, hats off to those who trained them, and led them, all of your teaching and actions saved hundreds of lives yesterday. Thank you!

Landflap
4th Aug 2016, 10:31
Here here ! Don't know all the facts, none of us will for a long time, but initial suggestion is that this was not expected. Looks like a big surprise very well handled indeed. Exactly what "training" is all about and EK demonstrating the skill.

SOPS
4th Aug 2016, 10:34
Very, very, very well done!:ok::ok::ok: I mean when you are up against people who would rather rip out their phone and video the evacuation i.s.o getting the hell off the aircraft....when you are dealing with people like that and you manage to get everyone off, with no loss of life, GOLD MEDAL performance by the crew.

homoeconomicus
4th Aug 2016, 10:57
Job done !

Emma Royds
4th Aug 2016, 11:26
You were brilliant! :ok:

NutLoose
4th Aug 2016, 11:26
And let's not forget the Fireman who gave his life so that they may survive.

skysod
4th Aug 2016, 12:49
SLF Please take note......this is what your cabin crew are there for......not just to serve you tea, coffee etc.....so please treat them with the respect they deserve!

JulietJuliet
4th Aug 2016, 17:13
A brilliant job by the crew - they deserve huge credit.

Mr Mac
5th Aug 2016, 11:59
Just picked up on this as I have been fishing in Southern Argentina and have been well off grid so to speak. As a regular SLF with you guys and girls can I just add my congratulations for a job well done in the circumstances, a credit to your profession.

Regards
Mr Mac

High 6
5th Aug 2016, 21:43
Excellent job to the cabin crew and kudos to the training organisation behind their splendid display of how it should be done. They surely helped prevent loss of lives in this case. Well Done!!

MMIDifferent
5th Aug 2016, 21:54
Well done ladies and gentleman for your efforts.

Rather Be Skiing
7th Aug 2016, 12:43
I must add to the comments of praise and gratitude to the crew for a job well done. Under unexpected and trying circumstance, getting all passengers evacuated safely is an excellent outcome.

nakbin330
7th Aug 2016, 13:16
Outstanding job. Bravery of note.