PDA

View Full Version : Online performance calculators

Genghis the Engineer
4th Jul 2016, 13:16
I'm trying to run some generic calculations for a research paper on the impact of changing surface conditions on TODR/LDR/MTOW-with-fixed-runway length, and so-on and so forth. [Basicaly I'm looking at climate change impact.]

I've got access at work to 146 manuals, and I've found information about a rather nice Cessna originated performance calculator for the Citation here...

https://support.cessna.com/techpubs/calculator/Readme.htm

However (disregarding that I think I need to own a Citation to access more than just the readme file), what I'd really like is to run some sample calculations for a couple of typical "baby" Boeings and Airbuses - A318/19/20/21 and 737-something. I'm not too bothered what specific models, so long as the source is fairly authoritative and I know what model it is.

Can anybody point me to anything I can use (and vitally for me, legitimately cite the source in my reports).

G

mathy
4th Jul 2016, 14:07
Let me provide. I cannot provide data on an open source such as pprune, I'd lose my job for breach of confidence. But with your background I can direct you to a name and with his approval to cite you as a reference let us see. It is a straightforward matter of what can be said to whom, in what circumstances and how it may be appropriated, the rub being "if at all". But let's keep it simple. I know rather more about "baby" Boeings than Airbii other than the A319-200 with which I had a fling. If you pm me I will reply. No worries.

Genghis the Engineer
4th Jul 2016, 14:36
Thanks Matthy, PM incoming.

G

Piltdown Man
7th Jul 2016, 10:31
I would send you a PM but your box is full.

PM

Genghis the Engineer
7th Jul 2016, 16:37
I've cleared a bit of space out.

(Or email works.)

G