PDA

View Full Version : More EK bidding restrictions.

MacSheikh
4th Jul 2016, 11:55
Just seen the latest Flt Ops update.

Swap freeze now starts on the 7th! WHY!

So it's now gone from 14th to 10th to 7th. The bidding doesn't even close until the 11th which means the computer run will be after that. (Usually around the 17/18th).

Another nail in the coffin :mad:

GoreTex
4th Jul 2016, 12:48
nobody will leave anyway

Avid Aviator
4th Jul 2016, 17:24
Wrong! (speaking for myself)
It takes a while to make it happen, but it is happening and stupid rules like these are a big part of the reason. All tiny little issues on their own, but eventually they're soul destroying in combination.

Jetkopite
4th Jul 2016, 17:52
If there is one thing ive learnt here over the 9 years ive been here is not say "things cant get any worse" they have mastered the art of screwing us week after week after week. No one is better out there than these jokers at that.. In a way I am glad because things have become so clear cut now with my decisions and realisation of things will keep on getting worse.. They will replace me like every other pilot heading for the exit, I just hope I get out in time before something really happens...

fatbus
5th Jul 2016, 00:23
Just remember you don't make a difference .

MerAir80
6th Jul 2016, 19:48
Cabin crew got an email on Monday saying the swap timing has been changed back to 24 hrs. For us it is still 72hrs. Plus freezing time starts on the 7th for us and on the 9th for them.
Go figure.

GoreTex
8th Jul 2016, 21:17
grow some and leave