PDA

View Full Version : Validating "Business Rules" stuck EK Swaps

aeropix
25th Jun 2016, 00:12
Is it just me or for the 2nd month in a row is the swap system having a major fail?

Today 25th and yesterday 24th all I get is stuck on "Validating Business Rules" for many minutes at a time.

Tried on MAC using Chrome, Safari and Firefox. All swaps are stuck on this step with no rejection or "swap legal message".

You think they'll give us some extra days to do the swaps since their system malfunction is causing us to lose days now? (Yeah, right!)

Anyway just curious if its "just me".

flaphandlemover
25th Jun 2016, 02:47
Same problem.... First swap nothing happens on business rules for minutes....then I tried to swap half a month.....
And the message says too many flights to swap.... Since when are we limited on flights to swap? So it's legal to fly so many flights... but it's not legal to swap these flights?

glofish
25th Jun 2016, 04:22
Guys, write! Write to JA.
They have to be bombarded with their own cr@p.

Saltaire
25th Jun 2016, 04:58
Apparently AAR needs some time to personally approve all the swaps. Depending on IFTAR etc it might take some time. :ugh: Micro managing at the highest level.

The Zohan
25th Jun 2016, 05:27
I tried to swap two flights yesterday and while the first one is just pending, the second one is stuck on validating business rules.
I think that's because as long as the first is not approved the system cannot determine if the second one will be legal or not.

tz

CamelRustler
25th Jun 2016, 13:20
Tried 3 swaps none are going through something is freezing the system. A bit tough considering I only have 2 two day off blocks with the rest single days off.

lospilotos
25th Jun 2016, 13:32
Pretty much no use trying to deal with it here. It's a system error so raise a case with ITSC. I have numerous times and they have always been helpful and solved it, most of the time.

The Zohan
25th Jun 2016, 19:48
Pretty much no use trying to deal with it here. It's a system error so raise a case with ITSC. I have numerous times and they have always been helpful and solved it, most of the time.

I don't think it's a system error.
Once my first swap got approved, the second one stopped to check business rules and went through as well.
Note that it might be the the guy whom you're swapping with who has a request that's still pending.

tz

PositiveRate876
26th Jun 2016, 17:47
If you printed out the business rules and laid them out, they would stretch from DXB to KWI. Soon they'll need a supercomputer to process them.