PDA

View Full Version : The Big Take Off (not a resignation thread... yet!)

J.L.Seagull
24th May 2016, 08:54
Hello and Dubai | ellentube.com (http://ellentube.com/videos/0-dlohf1w4/)

and

Is this Dubai's greatest marketing ploy yet? - What's On Dubai (http://whatson.ae/dubai/2016/05/ellen-show-emirates-dubai/)

and

Win a Pair of Tickets to Dubai from Emirates! | EllenTV.com (http://www.ellentv.com/2016/05/23/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-dubai-from-emirates/)

Talparc
24th May 2016, 09:18
Nice show!

something cooking in the US?

CaptainChipotle
24th May 2016, 09:39
My guess is with all the Americans leaving, they need to fill the seats coming back to dubai...

CC

Mach_Krit
24th May 2016, 09:51
oh god...desperate times call for desperate measures? where is the little vomit emoticon :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk: ahhh...there it is

notapilot15
24th May 2016, 10:53
something cooking in the US?

Empty vessels!!! may be.

halas
24th May 2016, 11:34
One of the audience works for EK

fliion
24th May 2016, 12:27
I guess Ellen has to go back into the closet for her visits to paradise...else she'll be dancing the jail house rock.

🤔

fuzzbear
25th May 2016, 01:02
The price is right if it's free :ok:
I never thought I would see the day the bulldozing PR machine that is EK used an influential member of the LGBT community to peddle their summer bonanza. Another middle eastern paradox....
You couldn't pay me to vacation in a place that is too hot for even Satan in the summer

RoyalEnfield
25th May 2016, 03:01
Good God it was like watching a SNL skit. Cringe! :yuk:

drop kick
25th May 2016, 05:03
What a F@*king embarrassment :D:D to think this professional can stoop to this level.....

WhiteFly
25th May 2016, 07:14
Seems like a good marketing tool...
I was surprised how everybody was doing just for a free ticket.
Some where even crying? like WTF?

ekpilot
25th May 2016, 08:11
Ellen Said in her first question that 77% of HR managers say that employees who take full full advantage of their vacations are more productive.

I doubt these questions were provided by EK 🤑

Hypoxic01
25th May 2016, 10:16
So a free ticket to Dubai... Nothing mentioned about the return ticket!

aeropix
25th May 2016, 11:53
Did anybody catch that as well as the show being hosted by a prominent Lesbian, the "Game token" she used was a mini Tequila bottle?

DCS99
25th May 2016, 18:37
Ellen Said in her first question that 77% of HR managers say that employees who take full full advantage of their vacations are more productive.

I doubt these questions were provided by EK 🤑

I dropped my tea laughing!

Truly bizarre marketing:
Tequila spinner.
A L#sbian.
And just before the Holy Month.
What is going on??

alloha
25th May 2016, 22:07
Did anybody catch that as well as the show being hosted by a prominent Lesbian, the "Game token" she used was a mini Tequila bottle?
Well you must be such a macho man. I bet the first question you ask to your fellow crew is about their sexual preferences and not their names . So pathetic !!

P.s. The so called prominent Lesbian makes in one day as much as you make in 6-8 months

P.s2. Dont know about the load factors of EK but the marketing department is doing an excellent job. Results so far are the real proof ( obviously the draw its a set up but who cares)

fatbus
26th May 2016, 02:36
Give credit where credit is due.

fluffy5
26th May 2016, 02:48
I think it is a great marketing idea, a new level of promoting your business through tv shows. I would like to bring back Jerry springer, I could see him do a great game show for the Abu Dhabi lot those that cannot be named, or Bruce Jenner for Qr.
No holds barred for this marketing campaign.

bogeydope
26th May 2016, 04:38
I think it is a great marketing idea, a new level of promoting your business through tv shows. I would like to bring back Jerry springer, I could see him do a great game show for the Abu Dhabi lot those that cannot be named, or Bruce Jenner for Qr.
No holds barred for this marketing campaign.

That would be "Caitlyn" Jenner now..........:ugh::ugh::ugh:

highlight
26th May 2016, 12:51
Anyone notice how on the final question the winning contestant grabbed the tequila bottle before the question was even read half-way?

Wort yet and funny enough is when Ellen D. asks our EK colleague, "You really are a pilot?" Priceless...

notapilot15
26th May 2016, 15:58
I can see a followup on Dr.Phil once these ladies get back home from Dubai.

shorty2rj
26th May 2016, 17:18
Guess you best keep pimping for the sheiks Ashley. Despite keeping your apps up to date, for some reason no US Legacy is calling.

Praise Jebus
26th May 2016, 17:28
Alloha I saw Aeropix's point if clearly you didn't. Ellen grandstands against Mississippi and North Caroline regarding their anti LGBT laws but will happily promote a country that criminalises the same...Hypocrisy is the point. Anything for a $$$