PDA

View Full Version : Ex-RAF gunner admits he tried to join ISIS

Wokkafans
12th May 2016, 14:51
Former RAF regiment gunner Stephen Gray admitted in court to having tried on two separate occasions to reach Syria with the intention of becoming a jihadist fighter. Gray, also known as Mustafa, served with No 2 Squadron of the Royal Air Force Regiment – the Air Force’s own infantry soldiers – in and around Baghdad in 2004. ...

https://www.rt.com/uk/342736-raf-join-isis-court/

Evanelpus
12th May 2016, 15:38
Says in the article he left his wives etc behind. Hopefully. he's being done for that too because last time I checked, that's bigamy in the UK.

What a Grade A moby he is.:*

NutLoose
12th May 2016, 15:42
To give him his full name, it is

Mustafa Deathwish. :p

What a muppet, tried twice and failed, obviously navigation isn't his strong point, even a bunch of schoolgirls managed to find it on their own. From Rock to Cock in one simple act...

Oops sorry, that's racial stereotyping and I will have that ( honorary ) Doctor on my case... :p

Pontius
13th May 2016, 04:00
Waste of time time him trying to join ISIS when they've got no main gate barriers to raise and lower.

Melchett01
13th May 2016, 07:00
Says in the article he left his wives etc behind. Hopefully. he's being done for that too because last time I checked, that's bigamy in the UK.

What a Grade A moby he is.:*

Wives plural? I think I'd rather take my chances in Syria than have to deal with that much nagging and multiple mothers-in-law!!!

Wensleydale
13th May 2016, 07:17
Says in the article he left his wives etc behind

Now there would be an interesting case for the Armed Forces pensions people to look at..

Wander00
13th May 2016, 09:26
Multiple wives - ISIS must have been the easy option

Cows getting bigger
13th May 2016, 09:43
One presumes a Thursday evening in RAF Honington's NAAFI (or whatever it's now called) would resolve this particular problem?

NutLoose
13th May 2016, 11:01
He had his own cleaning company and two wives, under Sharia law, who live in Manchester.

RAF gunner from Manchester guilty of terrorism offences - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-36259997)

MPN11
13th May 2016, 18:54
Sad. Just sad.

For some people there is no future, or chance of redemption.

Twunt.