PDA

View Full Version : IS threatening to release details of british military

NutLoose
2nd May 2016, 08:26
And call for attacks upon them :(
Islamic State threatens to expose British military secrets after publishing US Air Force 'hit list' (http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/islamic-state-threatens-to-expose-british-military-secrets-after-publishing-us-air-force-hit-list/ar-BBsufkx?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=iehp)

Stay safe guys

Pontius Navigator
2nd May 2016, 08:53
Bit like tracer, works both ways and not always accurate. Be careful sowing the wind for us shall reap the whirlwind.

Basil
24th May 2016, 21:56
His wife Sally Jones, a former punk rocker, mother-of-two and Muslim convert
Says it all.

Basil
24th May 2016, 21:58
Here's the sort of person you're dealing with:

Islamic State group recruited practising NHS doctor - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36362957)

In a January 2015 Facebook post, Dr Abuanza celebrated the terrorist attack on the Parisian headquarters of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in which 12 members of staff were gunned down, writing: "Praise be to God for this terrorist act. God kill off their enemies, military and civilian, men and women, adult and children.."

The following month he wrote about the killing by IS militants of a captured Jordanian pilot who was burnt alive, complaining that: "I would've liked for them to burn him extremely slowly and I could treat him so we could torch him once more."

jolihokistix
25th May 2016, 00:15
Broken the Hippocratic Oath.

Mr Abuanza may be many things, but surely not a doctor.

Lantern10
25th May 2016, 01:33
With words like that he should be a prisoner.

Jamster_21
25th May 2016, 10:07
Fixed it for you:
With words like that he should be a corpse.

jolihokistix
25th May 2016, 10:36
Re: "Expose Military Secrets"...

Is it possible that Daesh have discovered the dire fiscal state of the RAF?

Coochycool
25th May 2016, 15:57
If theyre so keen to meet their maker, maybe they could avail us of a few Trident launch codes.

Anything to oblige...

Melchett01
25th May 2016, 16:53
If theyre so keen to meet their maker, maybe they could avail us of a few Trident launch codes

I do hope they aren't still hanging on to the promise of 72 virgins once they arrive in Heaven. Since Lemmy pitched up in the New Year I think virgins are now in short supply up there :-)

Courtney Mil
25th May 2016, 22:30
Daesh doesn't threaten anything. They just do. If they have the information they claim, they would act on it. What is the value if a threat? Is there an offer of a trade? Maybe a case of promoting terror whilst bluffing.