PDA

View Full Version : Multiple small foreign currencies

apron
13th Apr 2016, 13:19
Over the past number of years I have amounted a drawer full of other currencies albeit in small amounts. Is there any place that sorts and exchanges this kind of thing? I have them all in their respective currencies just need someone to go through and convert the cash.....frees up a drawer and might pay me a few dibs.
Ta

SOPS
13th Apr 2016, 14:24
If you live in DSO, there is / was ( a year ago) an exchange next to Spinneys that will happily exchange your money into the your currency of choice.

Fugazi
13th Apr 2016, 15:25
Never heard of giving it to charity????? Maaaaan. No wonder Pilots get such a bad rap sometimes...............

White Knight
13th Apr 2016, 17:40
Just stick it in an EK Foundation envelope. Your Steely Wheely will thank you for doing that:{

helen-damnation
15th Apr 2016, 08:09
Fugazi,

Don't be such a prig. Some of us give in other ways :hmm:

JAARule
23rd Apr 2016, 12:48
Envelopes - What a scam - have you ever heard of them giving money away to anyone who didn't provide advertising or cheap labour? Not likely.

Fuzuma
23rd Apr 2016, 14:58
Apron,

If you get a LHR flight, there are a number of newly introduced "vending machines" called Fourex placed around certain underground tube stations. These Fourex machines will take pretty much any currency coins/notes and return the currency deposited in your choice of £ or €. Very efficient, was allegedly designed by 2 ex employees from the unmentionable down the road.

apron
25th Apr 2016, 08:05
Thanks 👍🏻👍🏻....I'll look into it 💪🏼👊🏻
QUOTE=Fuzuma;9353923]Apron,

If you get a LHR flight, there are a number of newly introduced "vending machines" called Fourex placed around certain underground tube stations. These Fourex machines will take pretty much any currency coins/notes and return the currency deposited in your choice of £ or €. Very efficient, was allegedly designed by 2 ex employees from the unmentionable down the road.[/QUOTE]

ruserious
25th Apr 2016, 11:15
Home | FourEx (http://www.fourex.co.uk/)