PDA

View Full Version : R22 hire usa

thecoltster
4th Mar 2016, 19:37
I have recently done a little thread searching but would really appreciate any advice that is bang up to date and current.

I am looking to do some R22 hire around Savannah GA in the coming weeks. Does anyone know of anywhere I should check out? If not there, I would be happily travel within the states for the right place? I am a commercial fixed wing pilot who has seen how ridiculously fun it is to fly helicopters and I am well on my way to building the necessary hours to start the CPL. I built hours in various places in the USA for my fixed wing stuff years ago and realise how important finding the right place is.
So, as a heli rookie I would really appreciate any advice.
Cheers

Dynamic Roller
6th Mar 2016, 13:24
I have recently done a little thread searching but would really appreciate any advice that is bang up to date and current.

I am looking to do some R22 hire around Savannah GA in the coming weeks. Does anyone know of anywhere I should check out? If not there, I would be happily travel within the states for the right place? I am a commercial fixed wing pilot who has seen how ridiculously fun it is to fly helicopters and I am well on my way to building the necessary hours to start the CPL. I built hours in various places in the USA for my fixed wing stuff years ago and realise how important finding the right place is.
So, as a heli rookie I would really appreciate any advice.
Cheers

I am low time heli and high time fixed wing, and have had experience with 7 US heli training facilities (in 6 different states :) ) over the last 5 years or so. From my own experience, where I take into account practical considerations as well as cost, I would recommend this outfit (http://www.crhelicopters.com/pricing.html) as number one for the R22. Feel free to PM me for details.