PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden left £21,000,000

NutLoose
1st Mar 2016, 18:04
Surprised the USA never went after it when they got hold of his will to prevent it falling into the hands of the jihadis.

Bin Laden left $29m inheritance for jihad - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35699349)

Lonewolf_50
1st Mar 2016, 20:27
Surprised the USA never went after it when they got hold of his will to prevent it falling into the hands of the jihadis.

Bin Laden left $29m inheritance for jihad - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35699349)

If ever there was a slab of bait to troll for fish, that legacy is one. I suspect the reason "the USA never went after it" is tied to watching to see who grabs for it. Sometimes, when you fish, you sit there and patiently wait.

NutLoose
1st Mar 2016, 20:52
Trouble is, without his will, which was captured at his death, would anyone be aware of its contents or be able to legally claim it, after all you can't simply turf up and say it is ours. Though I suppose he could have produced copies. One wonders if releasing the details is to put the worm on the proverbial hook.

onetrack
1st Mar 2016, 22:58
Hey guys, I've just founds out about this £21M Bin Laden legacies, and I knows exactly which secret Swiss banks account its been hidden in - and I also have safecracked the password for acessing it.
However, due to the facts that the moneys is obviously being watched, I needs a hand to get the monie out of Switzerland, and into a Western bank account.
For your assistance in movings the funds, I'm prepared to offer a full 22.5% cut. You will need a calculater to work out just how much that monies is. It's lots. All I need is you full banking details and we got ourselfs a deal!
Just email me, Abeson Chikwendu at [email protected] and we can make proceeds with this fabulous deal and you can finelly get that Ferari you always wanted!
Act quickly, becos other peoples might soon be onto this monies, too!!, and you will miss out!!!

Yours in best friendshhip, Abeson Chikwendu

NutLoose
2nd Mar 2016, 01:08
Sorry no deal, I've always wanted a Mclaren.

matkat
2nd Mar 2016, 06:42
I am out to, as already have a Ferrari

MATELO
2nd Mar 2016, 15:03
Sounds ligit.

I am in.

Martin the Martian
2nd Mar 2016, 15:38
Well, if you say it's okay, then that's good enough for me.

Oh, that email link doesn't appear to be working.:sad: