PDA

View Full Version : AFCAS 2016

Jumping_Jack
23rd Feb 2016, 13:47
So the deadline draws near for inputs to AFCAS 2016 (29 Feb). I suspect that the current response rate of 40% says more about the 'attitude' than all the questions put together. :sad:

ALM In Waiting
23rd Feb 2016, 17:23
I filled mine in shortly after the NEM pay model was announced. This may have had a slight influence on my responses.

Whenurhappy
24th Feb 2016, 08:08
The problem is that AFCAS is predicated on SP being on a normal station or garrison in the UK and not at an ISODET, or industry or OGD...

If I recall correctly 30% of Light Blue are out with of the RAF TLB. Our experiences are quite different from being on a MOB.

Courtney Mil
24th Feb 2016, 11:09
Perhaps someone with first hand experience could comment, but I've always been very sceptical about how the data are analysed (especially in view of the very specific wording used in the questions) and what influence the results really have on anything.

I can just see the Minister saying, "Well, we knew that this change would be unpopular so the result isn't that bad, considering. NEM (insert your own favourite topic) will eventually be seen as the norm, so people will get used to it - just like the junior doctors will."

teeteringhead
24th Feb 2016, 12:09
41% for the RAF as of this morning.

Easy to spin that one. "Nearly 60% of RAF personnel did not express any disapproval of [insert chosen problem area here]." :ugh::ugh: