PDA

View Full Version : Leave withdrawn !!!

gardenshed
23rd Feb 2016, 12:29
Dear All,

Not sure if it's just me but did anyone else have leave in March that is no longer on their March rosters ?

motley flight crue
23rd Feb 2016, 12:57
First thing tomorrow, go straight to JA office, and demand your planned leave back

Mindififlymanual
23rd Feb 2016, 13:09
Had my 10 days I was awarded in summer after round 1 and round 2 (of which publication was delayed because they had to take into account the 380 transition for us 330 guys for transition) taken away all of a sudden and 15 days forced in 2 months of the year I didnt want. No email no nothing, found out by accident whilst checking my LASS. What if I had booked an unrefundable holiday???. Dont know why the hell I even bid. No kids so not difficult when it comes to where I want my leave most of them where range bids anyway, but the forced leave I got is no where near what I kindly asked for.

I should be happy to go 380 but I am utterly disgusted by the leave planners way of working

Henry mate, if you want communication to get better start with the 330 guys cause this was painful!

springbok449
23rd Feb 2016, 15:41
Email the leave planners and cc JA, that's what I did and it reappeared. Fortunately I had taken a screen shot of it so had proof...