PDA

View Full Version : Clive Henry

griffothefog
15th Feb 2016, 08:09
For those of you that new him, Clive passed away yesterday with his family around him after his battle with the big C.
I'm so pissed off...
Rest in peace buddy.

tasspook
15th Feb 2016, 08:29
Words fail me...I am utterly gutted. Such a fine and funny gentleman taken far too soon.

Deepest sympathies to the family.

RIP old chap and save me a stool at the Corner up there.

TeeS
15th Feb 2016, 09:29
So sorry to hear that - sad news indeed!

TeeS

Mustapha Cuppa
15th Feb 2016, 09:49
Served in the AAC together. Greatly saddened.

Requiescat in Pace

ScotiaQ
15th Feb 2016, 10:27
Very sad to hear about this. I have known Clive for years - an all round good egg and gentleman. RIP old friend.

Sq

MOSTAFA
15th Feb 2016, 16:01
RIP Clive.

Same again
15th Feb 2016, 17:11
See you on the other side mate. If they serve Herforder beer there we will certainly be in Paradise.

tomotomp
15th Feb 2016, 20:25
Very sad news

RIP

HughMartin
15th Feb 2016, 20:36
I worked with Clive when he was in Aberdeen with the old Bond Helicopters. Very sad to hear this news. My thoughts are with his family.
HM

Plank Cap
16th Feb 2016, 10:17
Very sad news today.

Worked with Clive in a previous life, and he was always fun to be around. One of my favourite recollections involved Clive, several Singha beers too many, a rolled up newspaper and the dance of the flaming a***holes, in a small quiet part of the offshore rotary world. Fun times.

He'll be missed.

jesusnutt
16th Feb 2016, 15:46
Terribly sad news. I flew with him in Humberside - Clive was a thoroughly good and helpful bloke. He will be missed by all who had the pleasure of working with him.

Burr Styers
16th Feb 2016, 17:55
This is sad news indeed. Flew with Clive on some offshore gigs during the 90s when I was with Bond. One of lifes great characters, always the entrepeneur with some scheme or other that was going to make him his millions.

RIP buddy

Max Contingency
17th Feb 2016, 11:03
Gutted :{

Sank a lot of beers with Clive. Always a fun guy to be around. Our profession has lost one of the true characters.

NomadicMechanic
19th Feb 2016, 07:28
Very sad to hear of Clives passing, I saw him about twelve months ago not long after he was diagnosed. He was in good spirits and really positive about beating it, I'm just sorry that I never saw him again before he went.
Rest in peace Clive, you will be missed by many.

General Mutley
20th Feb 2016, 07:05
I'm sad and shocked. A really nice guy. I met him when we both struggled through HP yet again just a year ago. Great sense of humor and a gentleman.
RIP Clive.