PDA

View Full Version : Avarage Salary

ibrahim_gezici
8th Feb 2016, 07:38
Hi Guys!

I would like to get some informations about salaries around world related with my work.

I've graduated Aviation Management department from universty with 4 year degrees

I'm currently working as supervisor&Occ for Arline representative company located in istanbul/Turkey. I've been working supervisor for 1 year and last couple of months im working in same company at occ department but i really earn low salary and i wonder what is avarage salary around world about my job.

Thank you from now for your answers.

gbotley
8th Feb 2016, 13:20
PayScale.com would be a good start. If you complete their survey based on your background it offers you a very good idea of salaries around the world for your level of expertise, education and experience.

Quickly completing it with your details of 'Operations Supervisor' and a Degree (which I presumed as a Bachelor's) and 1-4 years experience you would be looking at an average of £34,000 (144136 LIRA) at London based airports.

Payscale.com have been fairly accurate before and have well over a decade of data. Go give them a shot.

Of course I'm not in the field so can't speak of the accuracy of that data so if there are people on here who wish to correct me then feel free.

ibrahim_gezici
8th Feb 2016, 19:08
i'll check payscale thank you!

34.000£ is really high amount for turkey because as an operation supervisor you may earn around between 6000-7000£ per year. ofcourse it depends for company but mostly around same amount.