PDA

View Full Version : Emirates Platinum Card

kat127
5th Feb 2016, 10:26
Hi,

I got the platinum card because it said they have lots of discounts. Have yet to find anywhere that actually takes it. Can anyone tell me some places, otherwise its a bit pointless :hmm:

donpizmeov
5th Feb 2016, 10:32
Check the portal. There is also an APP for it.

White Knight
5th Feb 2016, 13:54
Lots of discounts.. I just saved 380 dirhams for brunch today for me and the Mrs... Get the app!

Kapitanleutnant
5th Feb 2016, 14:23
Ya, you need to get the app and it will list by product category which store outlets have an agreement with the Platinum card.

I saved 3 years worth of fees on the first day I got it buying a somewhat expensive mattress (we all know how important sleep is to an EK pilot!!).

The app is the key I think!

Kap

kat127
5th Feb 2016, 20:38
Thanks guys Il look into this app then, didnt realise there was one :O

Cantbebothered
7th Feb 2016, 07:06
We have saved thousands on hotels and restaurants with our Platinum card. Well worth the money.:ok:

han3213
3rd Mar 2018, 15:44
Hi There,

Could you tell me how you got the Emirates Platinum Card or how can I go about getting one?

fatbus
4th Mar 2018, 02:08
ESC 2 nd floor .

Joker11
5th Mar 2018, 18:52
Always ask if they accept it. Not all places are listed on the app or the website. Went to Butcher's Shop and Grill the other day in MCC. Offers are not listed, but they had discounted available.

han3213
6th Mar 2018, 13:15
Could you elaborate please.

sealear
6th Mar 2018, 13:56
Yep I have also found a few places that accept ek platinum but aren't listed on the website. It pays to flash it everywhere, if you can be bothered or remember to!

givemewings
6th Mar 2018, 15:32
Han if you worked for the company you would know what that means. If you are a dependent, ask your family member to apply for it.

Is only for EK employees and certain dependent family members. It's not like a credit card where anyone can apply

Joker11
7th Mar 2018, 06:28
Yep I have also found a few places that accept ek platinum but aren't listed on the website. It pays to flash it everywhere, if you can be bothered or remember to!

Yeah it is. Some will hate you for asking and grudgingly accept the card. Other place they will literally rip your arm off to come inside and spend your money. Regardless the card is totally worth it. Must have saved thousands of AED already.

But I noticed less and less places accept them these days...

request
31st Mar 2024, 14:02
Hello, does anyone know if Etihad crews have benefits like the Emirates Platinum Card but with discounts applied in Abu Dhabi? Thank you