PDA

View Full Version : U.S H1B Flight Instructor Sponsorship Universities / Colleges

NDpilot92
22nd Jan 2016, 21:35
I was wondering if anyone on the forum knew of any "flight school" universities that currently sponsor H1B visas for flight instructors. I know there are threads on here that have addressed this issue in the past but they are all out dated and with the current demand for CFI"s in the country I was interested to see.

I know of one university that does sponsor but I do not want to stay where I am currently and am looking to move to warmer shores;) Although I know beggars can't be chosers, as I mentioned I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any that do. I'm an F1 student about to graduate and still have my OPT available but wanted to secure atleast 2 years (H1B is 3) so that I can get my 1500 and get an ATP then return home as its a lot of an easier process to convert.

A while back I spoke to some guy at American Flyers who mentioned one of his international employees got a work visa through another school down there but I forgot the name and lost his contact details.

Any information would be appreciated,

Cheers

JohnyTheGreat
16th Feb 2016, 05:46
Try Aviator College in Fort Pierce Florida.
But as far as I've heard, conditions there were not excellent...