PDA

View Full Version : Serbian ATPL H conversion to EASA ATPL H

helimo
9th Dec 2015, 11:21
Good morning gents,
i want to help a Serbian Pilot to convert his Serbian ATPL H into a EASA licence. I am in touch with different ATOs. Serbia is not a EASA Member state but has a Working Agreement. I need to figuere out the minimum theoretical and practical training requirements.

- Is there any agreement for Crew Licensing ?
- Where can I find the relevant regulation ?

Is it EU 1178 Chapter 8 ?

Any recommandation, on how to approach this the most cost and time efficient way ?

Best Regards
helimo

9Aplus
9th Dec 2015, 13:40
In case that ATPL H is issued in accordance to JAR-FCL 1
->
Permits issued by the Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia are equivalent licenses issued by any other authorized Flight Academy in Europe...

In case you like to try your luck :E
use email at this link and request acceptance...
CCAA - Hrvatska agencija za civilno zrakoplovstvo Licenciranje i ?kolstvo kontakti (http://www.ccaa.hr/hrvatski/kontakti_81/)

ersa
10th Dec 2015, 03:13
it looks to me from the UK CAA , serbia only follows the EASA framework and there exemption for conversions ran out , so it will be an ICAO conversion 14 exams and the rest.....

Serbia and Turkey are former JAA Member States that were recommended for mutual recognition in respect of JAR-FCL before the end of June 2009 by the JAA. These two States are not yet EASA Member States (either by membership of the EU or by formal agreement with the EU) and so their JAR-FCL licences are not deemed to be Part-FCL licences under the regulation. The JAR-FCL licences issued by these two States were previously rendered valid by UK national legislation and so were valid licences for the flight crew of aircraft registered in the UK. This validation under national law could not remain in place with the implementation of the European Aircrew Regulation. Consequently, the previous UK recognition of JAR-FCL licences and related authorisations issued by Serbia and Turkey ceased on 16 September 2012.

helimo
10th Dec 2015, 10:30
This Serbian license and the ATPL theory exams certificate are issued in accordance with JAR PART-FCL. But after contacting different CAA´s it seems like all 14 exams have to be completed again.

Mustapha Cuppa
10th Dec 2015, 15:28
In case that ATPL H is issued in accordance to JAR-FCL 1

So what was JAR-FCL 2 then?

JAR PART-FCL

See above

Flion
27th Nov 2016, 07:53
It's been quite a while since the last post, are there any news about this? Also, how does the opposite process go - from EASA to Serbian fATPL? (Actually I am interested in fATPL A, I assume the process is the same?)