PDA

View Full Version : Eaysjet MPL CAE Oxford

Theo.P
10th Nov 2015, 13:48
Hi,
I applied a few days ago to the EasyJet MPL programme with the CAE Oxford school. They sent me a mail telling that I've successfully passed the stage one of the selection. I am now invitated on Thursday in Oxford for the second part of the selection.

This is the programme :

Computer based testing :
-Pilot aptitude, including hand/eye co-ordination, motor skills and spatial awareness.
-Academic, mathematical and technical capacity.
-A multiple-choice test of technical reasoning.
-A dynamic multi-task test.

Do you have any advices to offer to me for this part of the selection ?
And do you now the percentage of candidates invitated to stage 3 after that.

I also have a personality test to do. Any advices for filling it ?

Thanks a lot !

Theo Peton

aerodestination
11th Nov 2015, 15:15
congratz on passing stage 1! I believe that OAA uses the compass/ADAPT testing for stage 2. I did a compass test earlier this year. About 50% will pass the compass test, at least where I did it.

You'll probably pass it if you go in well prepared :ok: You could try this test which is pretty much identical to the real compass test:

Oxford Aviation Academy (OAA) Pilot Selection and Assessment-Latest Pilot Jobs-Latest Pilot Jobs (http://www.latestpilotjobs.com/interviews/view/subject/Oxford+Aviation+Academy+(OAA)+Pilot+Selection+and+Assessment .html)

I passed the test with 39/42. 24 was the minimum score for a pass. Just relax and concentrate well. Practice your math and physics well. If you have a joystick you can try a few online games to improve your hand eye coordination

Taz397
11th Nov 2015, 16:58
Theo.P With regards to the personality test, the only advice is to answer it truthfully. Don't try to think of what they want you to say, or what a commercial pilot should say, just be truthful. Lots of questions will be repeated and you will forget your answers very quickly. The algorithms used in the program will detect that you are trying to 'cheat' the system which will show up as a serious risk, and ultimately failing the test. There are no right or wrong answers, they will just indicate personality traits that can be explored further in interview. Best of luck with the assessments!