PDA

View Full Version : ICREW

haveago
20th Oct 2015, 10:36
Anyone else having issues with ICREW??

SANDBLASTER
20th Oct 2015, 11:02
Yep. Haven't been able to access it on I phone since last night. Can't access groupworld either. Get to some legal statement and no agree prompt on screen to proceed.

Tried downloading latest version of I crew on I pad as well and that doesn't work either, however I can access groupworld on my I Pad ????

innersole
20th Oct 2015, 12:11
Wrote to them 2 days ago, they are aware of the problem and " working on it ".

zk-dxb
20th Oct 2015, 13:56
Problems are resolved - download from the FOIP and reinstall.

White Knight
20th Oct 2015, 15:05
Didn't need to re download. Just started working again late this afternoon

donpizmeov
20th Oct 2015, 17:28
Hope you were home when that happened WK!!

Outatowner
21st Oct 2015, 05:24
I cannot fathom why you would want their software on your phone, even if it did work properly.... is it so you can more easily look forward to your next night time turn around flight to some hole? So many good apps out there (made to work properly by people who pay for quality, as opposed to this crAPP) without having to load garbage the employer wants you to look at every second minute to keep you under the thumb. Please people - get lives!

White Knight
21st Oct 2015, 05:40
I cannot fathom why some people try to tell others what they should and shouldn't have on their 'phone.

For those of us who have friends Outatowner Icrew is quite a useful app to plan a get together for a beer or three... I guess you're too busy running the gauntlet of night turns to some hole or other though! Enjoy the holes!

nolimitholdem
21st Oct 2015, 06:54
Nah. Having a company app on your phone is like wearing company-branded clothing. Pitiable. Let me guess, an EK iPhone case too?

I can just picture WK and his "friends" out for a big night: bald overweight middle-aged Brits at Longs Bar, sipping their 14th beer and oggling Asian prozzies whilst loudly discussing their latest mission to Heathrow, hoping someone nearby will care.

No one's telling anyone what to put on their phone, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. Needing an app to track your friends is just....sad. Putting something with your company's logo on it anywhere on your person...? :ugh:

White Knight
24th Oct 2015, 04:10
I can just picture WK and his "friends" out for a big night: bald overweight middle-aged Brits at Longs Bar, sipping their 14th beer and oggling Asian prozzies

My my NLH. That's a vivid imagination you have... But to burst your bubble -you've got the Asian bit wrong. Just not my kind of thing:}

whilst loudly discussing their latest mission to Heathrow

Reminds me of that old joke:

Two pilots are in a bar. One Boeing and One Airbus. How do you know who flies what?

The Boeing pilot will tell you...:{:

OnceBitten
24th Oct 2015, 04:53
The Boeing pilot will tell you...:

That's because the Airbus pilot is to embarrassed to admit what he flies. :p