PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a MCC

Marnixsjoerd
10th Oct 2015, 15:20
Hello all,

I recently finished my conversion of my FAA MEP to an EASA MEP-IR. Now I am looking into MCC courses. My examiner said that it would be a good idea to follow a course that uses either a 737 or A320 sim, so that I would be familiar with one or the other during a grading. Does anyone have some advise?

Thanks!

rogerg
10th Oct 2015, 16:11
CAE/OAA hava a FNPT2 737/400 at Oxford.

May88
10th Oct 2015, 23:50
Simtech in Dublin has a combined MCC&JOC course on a fixed XJ sim, that looks and handles like a 737-800. It is the sim RyR uses for their assessment.

Good course, solid price, course scheduling could be better (lots of early mornings or late nights)

CrazyAboutAviation
26th Oct 2015, 09:28
If you are thinking of doing your MCC Course I would highly recommend CRM Europe in Maidenhead UK.

I finished the Course there a few weeks ago and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the training provided. The course was very well set out and the instructors were all ex-Training Captains for large British Carriers with huge amounts of experience.

Both the Theory and the Sim sessions were very interactive and unlike what I have heard about other places you are not just a number there and the course is delivered only during the day (heard some SIM sessions are booked even at 2am elsewhere!)

I have no affiliation with the school whatsoever but I am genuinely grateful for the training I was provided there, hence this recommendation :) It was definitely the best part of my Flight Training!