PDA

View Full Version : Informations about De Vinci Aero

NclsA
29th Sep 2015, 12:54
Hello,

Does anyone know ssomething about De Vinci Aero training center ? I'm looking for a TR A320. I called them to have more informations and they proposed me to do a free screening without commitments.

Cygne
13th Oct 2017, 10:30
Hello mate,
I just had a very bad experience with De Vinci Aero, french ATO in Aix en provence. They're dreams sellers, and will take your money! A shame because they seems like very nice guys at first glance, but they're thief! I do not recommend that school! They don't take responsibilities.

Spock0
21st Oct 2017, 07:30
Hello mate
I m very surprised of cygne s post and i don t share his experience.
Last summer i spent a month at vinci aero in aix for an TR320 and it was great.
I m corporate pilot since 15 years and that was not my first TR
They respected time and money engagements.
They provide contless time, a freely accessible procedure trainer and after the checkride i went back for a specific assessement training, For free!
The weakest point is that i had to travel and find accomodations between aix, paris and copenhagen for the training but they provided me very usefull help.
Maybe cygne can give us more informations about his experience?

Busdriver1982
4th Feb 2018, 21:14
Hello Guys, I totally agree with Cygne about this school "Vinci". they are totally unprofessional. Better I suggest you to choose a very known ATO and pay more. this might help you later with the screenings etc.
all the numbers on their page is 100% faked. They are only interested in your money nothing else. it starts with the picture of the facility on their homepage. the truth is that the "ATO" is only a small part of the building with 3 rooms. if you are English speaker you are lost there. no one is able to explain you questions you are asking in the class neither after the sim.
Be careful this school is a joke.

Vinny91
13th Aug 2022, 09:17
Is anyone aware of this website airlineselectionprogramme.com?
They are preparing you for assessments! seems they are cooperating also with this Vinci. aero but I am not sure.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions!