PDA

View Full Version : Qualifications for Applications

Airlinepilot1687
28th Sep 2015, 06:31
Hello,

I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place to post this but I'm struggling to find the information on the Internet. Some of the schemes that run require A levels and a 2:2 degree. The problem is how do you compare these to qualifications such as National diplomas and Foundation Degrees? They suggest that they are equivalent but this is not usually an option when filling in the applications. Has any one else come across similar issues? Thanks in advance

HEJT2015
28th Sep 2015, 07:08
Wait... which cadet schemes require you to have a-levels AND a degree??

EZY_FR
28th Sep 2015, 07:37
Cadet schemes these days typically require A levels OR an honours degree.
Regarding your specific query, the people to ask about your foundation degree are NARIQ, but I'm pretty sure the minimum degree level they ask for is an undergraduate degree.

Airlinepilot1687
28th Sep 2015, 08:26
Im sorry I should have been more specific. The upcoming EZY MPL requires a minimum of 2/3 A Levels, Grades B, C or above and preferably include at least one Science or Maths-based subject and excluding general studies and critical thinking or hold a 2:2 Degree or higher; ideally in a Science or Maths-based subject. These are similar things I have come across on various schemes and I have often struggled to work out the equivalents to see if I am eligible. Thanks EZY_FR I will have a look there.