PDA

View Full Version : iCrew problems

alwayzinit
27th Sep 2015, 10:36
Hi all
Has anyone else had login, reinstall problems with iCrew recently and got a solution?
If so would be grateful for a PM
Ta Alwayz:ok:

Fromagio
27th Sep 2015, 11:12
I did the ios 9. something update on the iPhone which isn't compatible with the old icrew so had to uninstall the old icrew and then reinstall the new compatible version from the Ek Spring site. Hope this helps

Man Flex 37.5
27th Sep 2015, 11:14
The version on the springs site is for cabin crew only, you need to go to the FOIP > Rostering > icrew and download from there.

Fromagio
27th Sep 2015, 11:17
Yes sorry, was downloaded from foip.

alwayzinit
27th Sep 2015, 12:07
Thanks guys, I have tried to download it from foip as before but the user/password comes up and whatever I use is simply does not want to work.
I should point out I am a total luddite and long for the far off days without iphones etc:ugh:

ps I am not the only one having the password.user issue either

motojet
27th Sep 2015, 12:21
Did you email Emirates IT?

alwayzinit
27th Sep 2015, 12:28
Motojet ! You know how to tell em !!:}

If you can pm me which flipping user/password combo works for you I would be grateful. IT were their usual helpful selves.

helen-damnation
27th Sep 2015, 13:33
Downloaded it yesterday. Initially it wouldn't work, took about 5 hours before it was ok.
Seems to always do this when there's an update!

Man Flex 37.5
27th Sep 2015, 19:51
Alwayzinit - For the user name enter your staff number preceded by the usual s, for the password, use your network password (this is the password you enter in the 3rd line of the FOIP), it will probably prompt you a couple of times for these credentials.
I have just reinstalled on my iPhone and the above works.

alwayzinit
28th Sep 2015, 16:55
Man Flex , yup managed to get it downloaded, however cannot now get it to logon.
entered staff no plus epin and the data petals just keep spinning and spinning. The old iCrew worked no problems this though is driving me NUTS!!:ugh:

fliion
28th Sep 2015, 17:48
Always

The one that I use is the s(staff #) and then the password is the four digits (EPIN) that are a constant before the changing FOB 6 digits. NOT the third line password.

Give it a go.

Man Flex 37.5
28th Sep 2015, 18:51
Alwayz - make sure you are entering your staff number without the s.

alwayzinit
28th Sep 2015, 19:44
Phew all fixed!Turns out you need to have the time settings to automatic!
Thanks to all for the assists.
Alwayz:ok: