PDA

View Full Version : Aerospace atlantic

Albert Alex
22nd Sep 2015, 21:14
John smith from Brazil and it's not his real name. He robbed me for airbus 320 type and line training for 5K. He convinces you to do so and he has the all contacts in Asia in fact he has anything. He takes you to simulator and tries to take 20K when you refuses eventually he goes to 5K. His company is a fake company in uk. He is a fake man and a terrible scammer originally from Brazil. He keeps delaying you and when you request to return your deposit back he refuses. He Ll never refund your money and he is hiding in Brazil. He is a well known scammer in type rating and line training industry, try to avoid him. Use other students to take each other to confirm Jonny is a genuine guy but he is not than a scammer. This is his email address ; [email protected] and his Instagram ; Cmte_mongenot
He is a sick man giving you false hope invariably. I really hate the he was reacting and getting on my nerve. As I was desperate like everybody in this field he tried to abuse me. I wish nobody was hooked by him.

PPRuNe Towers
22nd Sep 2015, 23:30
Looks like our old chum Jonas Mongenot is raising his profile again.

Run. Run very hard in the opposite direction folks.

Rob

parkfell
23rd Sep 2015, 06:03
AA

You need to go to your local police (fraud department) and tell them your experience. Interpol will start the ball rolling and deal with any UK issues.

Junior birdmen please be exceedingly careful with all middle men. :mad:

Albert Alex
13th Jan 2016, 19:22
Dear students & pilots;
The above company owned by Jonathan, a Brazilian scam pretending based in London. This mental guy which is a big booster keep promising you with 500 hours on airbus 320 line training and type rating in Far East and African counties.
Never trust this scam. He ll offer you 60000 pounds for the package and when u resist he ll ask you 5000 deposit for the start and after he took your money he ll start waiting your precious time with his nonstop lies. He is seating in his room somewhere in Brazil and lieing you about where he is in companies in far eat and the rest ,,,
I am a victim and don't want you to be the next. Believe me he has multicharactrustic and that's why he is lieing as he us expressing the truth. Each time he ll give you false hopes and your situation is like being in a maze with no entrance and exit- fully suspended by his lies- I feel responsible to express the truth about Johnny.
-His address in Brazil;
Av Afonso Pena 4739 jardim dos Jatobas 4730
Campo grande ms 79031010 Brazil
-Name: renata novaes Lorentz M
-His email address; [email protected]
-His tel;
+551194564 8537
-His co-worker and his accountant in London;
-020 7118 8880 ( tel )
-Rahil ( name )
-In 40 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BT( address )

Albert Alex
28th Aug 2017, 19:31
Old 13th Jan 2016, 20:22 #4 (permalink)
Albert Alex

Dear students & pilots;
The above company owned by Jonathan, a Brazilian scam pretending based in London. This mental guy which is a big booster keep promising you with 500 hours on airbus 320 line training and type rating in Far East and African counties.
Never trust this scam. He ll offer you 60000 pounds for the package and when u resist he ll ask you 5000 deposit for the start and after he took your money he ll start waiting your precious time with his nonstop lies. He is seating in his room somewhere in Brazil and lieing you about where he is in companies in far eat and the rest ,,,
I am a victim and don't want you to be the next. Believe me he has multicharactrustic and that's why he is lieing as he us expressing the truth. Each time he ll give you false hopes and your situation is like being in a maze with no entrance and exit- fully suspended by his lies- I feel responsible to express the truth about Johnny.
-His address in Brazil;
Av Afonso Pena 4739 jardim dos Jatobas 4730
Campo grande ms 79031010 Brazil
-Name: renata novaes Lorentz M
-His email address; [email protected]
-His tel;
+551194564 8537
-His co-worker and his accountant in London;
-020 7118 8880 ( tel )
-Rahil ( name )
-In 40 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BT( address )
Albert Alex is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message