PDA

View Full Version : British Airways, British International Brintel Helicopters

outhouse
2nd Sep 2015, 17:00
Hi all,
After being with British Airways Helicopters in the pilot Training Department, going through the Maxwell cock-up, the management by out, and British International phase. The CHC time and the Bond take over least that’s what it seemed as was made redundant at that time and my job taken over by a Bond chap. So left at the end of 1999, departed Aberdeen and moved to France. Had a great few years working from the ME and managing some really interesting and challenging stuff. Now retired, and enjoying every day of it.
Anyway the point of posting is to see if any of my old chums from the BA, Brintel and CHC Flight Ops Training mob up to 1999 are still around.

Many thanks.

outhouse:ok:

Fareastdriver
2nd Sep 2015, 17:57
I hope you get on your knees every day and thank BALPA for getting you pension back.

outhouse
2nd Sep 2015, 18:19
Always. And get a good exchange rate into euros. Thanks to all.
Outhouse.:ok:

handysnaks
2nd Sep 2015, 22:25
I was there (thanks Max Boyce), until 95 anyway!:ok:

bladegrabber
2nd Sep 2015, 22:56
Check your PM's

BG

Steve Stubbs
8th Sep 2015, 19:16
Are you aware of the BIH/CHC reunion in November in Aberdeen?

From one who suffered at the hands of the trainers .....

trescothic
9th Sep 2015, 16:56
I was with you training for a short time before you left, moved to France 2003, took redundancy 2005, contracting after that, retired 2008 still here and enjoying life to the full.

outhouse
5th Oct 2015, 19:39
Many thanks for those who replied to my inquiry. if anyone should have any news on the trainers back then guess ending around 1999 when I and Dave Humble left, most great-full.:ok: