PDA

View Full Version : A320 beep from overhead speaker ofter landing

Horvi
31st Aug 2015, 17:00
Hello, after the landing with A320 I hear the hi-tone beep from the speaker, what is next alarm toilets. It takes about a minute... beep beep beep... Do you have some idea of what's going on? Thanks for the advice. [email protected]

whitelabel
1st Sep 2015, 17:22
Mm not really sure what you mean. There is a high tone beep after shutting down one engine to save fuel. The sound you hear is the yellow electric hydraulic pump to prevent the barking dog (ptu) to activate.

Stone_cold
1st Sep 2015, 17:37
Does it occur every flight with different MSN's ?

Horvi
3rd Sep 2015, 12:09
Yes, the sound is heard after each landing, it starts with deceleration and ends every day in different position, sometimes on runway, sometimes far awy on taxiway ... but it always starts up on the ground....

Horvi
3rd Sep 2015, 12:11
and we are not doing single engine taxi

LEVEL600
4th Sep 2015, 04:40
Can be same sound heard for a short time (beeeep bip) during powering up a/c? I mean location and frequency.

Stone_cold
4th Sep 2015, 09:59
There have been occasions where the CIDS system acts up and gives and uncommanded cabin alert call ( from the cabin to the cockpit ) , but this should not be fleet wide . In these cases a reset of the CIDS system worked .

A temporary fix was a de-activation of the cockpit call , but this was years back and I would have thought that AI sorted it out .

So it could be a CIDS problem , other than that .....