PDA

View Full Version : Type rating Airbus 320 or Boing 737 ?

Greenbird80
25th Aug 2015, 07:25
Hallo Everybody ,
what do you prefer to do : Airbus-320 Type rating or Boing-737 type rating , and which one is the best to get job in the future ?

Tahnk for responding:)

Global_Global
25th Aug 2015, 07:35
I think the 747-800 or the A380 has the best changes! :E

But serious: you will not be hired with a TR without hours so find an airline first.....:rolleyes:

Greenbird80
25th Aug 2015, 07:42
thank ,
but if you have type rating than you will have more chances to get the job :) !

GLuis103
25th Aug 2015, 09:56
Yeah, like 2% more chances... I wouldn´t go for it, a TR with zero hours usually won´t help you. Why not go for a FI Rating ?

Global_Global
25th Aug 2015, 10:32
thank ,
but if you have type rating than you will have more chances to get the job :) !

Haha you probably work as a salesguy at EagleJet!

Dont know what you have been smoking but you will only have more changes at a job if you have a TR and minimal 500 hours Einstein.... But hey you seem to know better so if I were you I would do both the 737 and the A320 :ok:

Greenbird80
25th Aug 2015, 16:51
hahah, i did not smok anything and thank god that i am not smoker even normal cigar :) , i still pilot student and if i am eagel jet than i did not ask the question in this way !!!! :)

but it is normal that pilot with type rating has more chances my dear Isaac Newton :)

driftdown
25th Aug 2015, 17:59
Many airlines would actually prefer you to obtain a type rating with them than arrive with one from an outside training organisation.

Plenty of info on this site about type ratings and opportunities, P2F and all if the search function is used.

Still its your money, presumably?

iPahlot
25th Aug 2015, 18:54
but it is normal that pilot with type rating has more chances my dear Isaac Newton

I take it you know this from your extensive commercial experience as a student.... :ugh:

I think it's a space shuttle Type Rating or nothing :ok:

Groundloop
26th Aug 2015, 08:21
I think it's a space shuttle Type Rating or nothing

Not available anymore as you can't do the Base Training!:ok:

Greenbird80
26th Aug 2015, 15:58
Space shuttle is not suitable for type rating because Mr. Isaac Newton had it already done, and now he is alone the tye rated Pilot,

He guys that is Information Forum , if you can help in good and nice way than do that if not dont waste the time of others only to be overtalking ! :cool:

striker26
26th Aug 2015, 18:00
Not that you're going to pay for your own type rating (at least i hope not), but they have expirations too, from the date of issue (i believe if you don't fly the type for 1 year it expires) so unless you're applying to Air Koryo with a couple simulator hours good luck lol :ok:

Groundloop
27th Aug 2015, 08:26
Greenbird, you have received some sound advice here on the reasons for NOT doing a type rating on its own ie without 500 hours. However you seem very reluctant to accept any of it.

Why ask for advice and then continually question it?

Global_Global
28th Aug 2015, 09:56
Let me see:

4 posts and already an attitude ( if you can help in good and nice way than do that if not dont waste the time of others only to be overtalking ! :cool:)
Not able to listen to sound advise...

May I suggest a job in management instead? :E

TheSkiingPilot
2nd Sep 2015, 09:55
My advice is look at what airlines are ordering for the future. I see many European airlines ordering new A320NEO's and A350's. On the other hand, a few airlines, especially based in the UK, are ordering new 737-800's. In the end it's what airlines are looking for in contrast to their expansions.

~TheSkiingPilot~