PDA

View Full Version : Help, I need advice

Bell
15th Jun 2002, 14:46
I was wondering what does your company do to make you happy at work? I've been working in the crew for two years now and I still like to help pax and to travel and the airline I'm working for doesn't seem to do anything but critisize. It didn't bother me at first but recently this is getting me down. So what is it that keeps you guys motivated? Please help

skypryncess
16th Jun 2002, 22:03
Personally Bell I like to know I've made a difference in someones day, I've made them laugh and smile. When pax complain about lifeless personality free FA's who are past their use by date I know they're not referring to me. Now if only the company would give me something to work with......................

MR WIBBLE
17th Jun 2002, 10:07
Hello Boys and Girls and fellow citizens of Wibble,

I have worked in the airlines for many years now and know exactly how you feel. I think that when it comes to keeping yourself motivated and interested in the job is who you fly with (crew) I think that working for an airline with good crew makes alot of difference.

miss yvonne
25th Jun 2002, 21:01
There are only 2 things that make me happy on a flight and that is the crew and longhaul. Anything else is just 9 to 5 baby!!