PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Blue Cabin Crew

vdd
15th Jun 2002, 06:02
Hi all

As per VB's website.... they are currently recruiting Australia-wide for Cabin Crew to be based in Bris.

Has anyone received an email from them yet?

Cheers:cool:

QANTAS
15th Jun 2002, 06:14
Dear Float_Jockey, Baby i really dont think you should be applying to Australian Airlines if your using the term 'Ching Chong'. I think you should have abit more respect for our fellow Asian Community, good luck in your interview, by the sounds of it, i think you might need it.

FloatJockey
15th Jun 2002, 08:59
Dear "QANTAS", why do you post things for me regarding A.A. under a topic related to VB recruitment I didn't even start???

Probabily your message does not even deserve a reply, but I happen to have 30 seconds to waste... :D

I might have used the term "Ching Chong" as a joke, it is correct, but I also apologized for that immediately after (see topic Australian Airlines Interview) and I reckon before pointing the finger at me, you should:

1) change your nickname to something a bit less eccentric
2) post for a while (Mr. John... another message number 1 :rolleyes: ), show us who you are, what you're worth and maybe gain our respect and friendship
3) learn how to post under the right topic
4) and finally express yourself without calling me "baby" :mad:

I'd love to work for Australian Airlines, I'm far from being racist, I don't need you to wish me good luck 'cause you don't mean it anyway. What else? Eh yeah: why don't you e-mail me instead of waisting the time of hundreds having to read about our stupid argument, eh?

Mrs. FloatJockey

--------------------------------------------------------
My apology to vdd for literally destroying your topic... :(

flying_fox
15th Jun 2002, 10:31
IF you really DO work for QF - get over yourself! Alot of people on this forum are keen and sincere people wanting to work for this airline!! (dont be quite so harsh - or so serious) The "Ching Chong" comment was obviously meant in jest (as previously mentioned - several times!)

Regards, FF

happy flying ;)

edited for spelling

Sick Squid
15th Jun 2002, 12:23
This is a nice place to draw a line in the sand.

No more comments like those above, now please. If you must vent your opinion, do it by e-mail. Any more attacks, and Xenia and I will just delete them straight away.

Back to the topic...

£6

ksd333
16th Jun 2002, 00:11
vdd,
I believe the recruitment is ongoing, i had 3 emails in about 4 months, (i havent been as i took another position) but many in this forum can give you all the info and i have a friend who is just starting in brissie with them. (hope your single, as LOTS of time away from home)
the latest interviews in syd were about a month ago, keep sending your details on the staff cv site and good luck..

FYI everyone,
I have had the pleasure of meeting floaty and must say considering she is not Australian born herself, she is the last person in the world I would ever imagine to be a racist.
She is passionate and determined about her dream job and I for one, would love to work with her.

There you go girlfriend...:p

vdd
16th Jun 2002, 00:44
Hey ksd333,

Thanks muchly for the info and steering the topic back to it's original subject.

Mrs FJ,

No offence taken with my topic taking a different turn. I was quite surprised by what "Qantas" had to say and on a Virgin Blue post as well! Wish you all the best with Australian Airlines.

Cheers:D:D