31st Jul 2015, 18:10
Can anyone provide an educated ballpark for replacing:
#1 and 2 turbine wheels
MR fitting
fuel pump

Thank you!

B1-3
1st Aug 2015, 09:27
Try emailing Mark at Helicopter Support Ltd.

PEASACAKE
1st Aug 2015, 16:50
Are you after an estimate for an average 1750 HMI ( Heavy Maintenance Inspection) which includes wheel replacement.

The last 1750 hr inspection we had carried out this month with new replacement No 1 and 2 wheels was $55,000, which is considered a competitive price nowadays.

But costs can vary significantly depending on condition of turbine (condition is everything) and part number of No 3 Turbine wheel.

You may be estimated less by a shop before they see the turbine, but the quotes are never like the quote after they receive the turbine and inspect it.

lamanated
18th Aug 2015, 14:56
there is a new CEB on the turbine wheels also, so read that, and also, if a PMA part is in there now, Certain shops wont repair them , Standart Aero wouldnt look at a part for us,

Twinstar355
26th Aug 2015, 17:15
Contact Heli Holland. They have overhaul capabilities for the Allison C20B.

Here you have contact details.

Helikoptervlucht | Helikopteropleiding | Luchtvervoer - Heli Holland (http://www.heliholland.nl/en)
[email protected]
+31 591351251
Ask for Rene.

Chris P Bacon
26th Aug 2015, 20:21
Twinstar. You wouldn't have any ties with Heli Holland would you? Were you not promoting their EC120 capabilities a while back.

From the reports I have, HH had quality problems, are not Rolls Royce approved, have no test facility and sub contract lots of the repair parts.

Google the "Rolls Royce M250 network support directory" for an unbiased list of authorised facilities.

Chopper Doc
27th Aug 2015, 06:44
Anyone sending a turbine away for jobs like this needs to have about $70K in case they find other issues. Seen it happen lots of times.

albatross
27th Aug 2015, 15:24
Essential Turbines Inc. (http://www.a250.com)

These fellows are great.
I do not work for them.
I do know the owners and family. They are good people.
plus you get to take advantage of US - Canadian exchange rates.
Cheers
Albatross

ella_dani
16th Sep 2015, 12:21
My information is for C20W and the last HMIs our engines underwent.
Although the quote price is not so high at the end it is around $65-70K, depends on whether there are any CEBs & ADs or other additional works to be carried out.

Fuel pump @2000hrs was $2900.

As far as I know there are only two authorized civil centers for M250 in Europe (in UK & Malta). We use the services of that in the UK.