PDA

View Full Version : From the Sand to the Tropics anyone???

Kapitanleutnant
25th Jul 2015, 12:45
Brookfield Aviation International is delighted to introduce these well-remunerated commuting contracts on A-330, flying for Philippine Airlines one of the major airlines in South East Asia. Both long and short and term contracts are available.

Our client requires Examiners, Instructors, Line Captains and First Officers on A-330, all qualified, type rated and with experience on type to start operations in November and December 2015. Route structure: Australia, Asia, Middle East, USA and UK.

Benefits include:

- Competitive Remuneration

Captains: US$ 13,500 per month
TRI: US$ 14,500 per month
TRE: US$ 15,500 per month
First Officers: US$ 8,000 per month

- Attractive and lively location in S.E.Asia (Philippines)

- Operating base: Manila

- Commuting job with one of the best roster patterns in the region (6 Weeks On followed by 2 Weeks Off)

- Positioning flights Provided

- Home flights provided through PAL Network

- Per diems provided (away from base) USD 75

- Hotac provided in airline standard hotel / apartment or an appropriate allowance

- ICAO EASA/JAA, FAA licences accepted for validation.

Requirements:

- All candidates must be type rated with valid licences, qualified and current on type with sufficient total time and hours on A-330.

- Medical valid

- English Level 4

- Current within 12 months

highflyer40
25th Jul 2015, 15:29
6 on and 2 off? And that's the best in the region? Glad I am where I am!

Otherwise doesn't look to bad, other than its the Philippines (just never been able to shake that image that I have of the Philippines being the sex tourism capital of the world).

nolimitholdem
25th Jul 2015, 15:43
And to think the world mocks Americans for their ignorance...

First of all I think you're actually referring to Thailand. Easy to get confused I guess if you've never been to either place.

Secondly I'll take the food, weather, and women of the Philippines over anything the UK has to offer in those areas, any day, any time. But to each their own.

highflyer40
25th Jul 2015, 16:28
Been to Thailand half a dozen times, and Manila once..oh and I'm from the UK as well. Thailand AND the Philippines are both known for their sex tourism.

nolimitholdem
25th Jul 2015, 18:31
You've been to Thailand six times as many visits as the Philippines?

I rest my case.

Old King Coal
25th Jul 2015, 20:31
Oh, did someone mention LBFM's?.... where does one apply?! ;)

And nolimitholdem, I second your secondly!

parabellum
26th Jul 2015, 00:45
What is the accommodation when doing the six weeks 'on'? Do they provide hotac? Yes, I see the provision of hotac bit but does that apply in Manila or when on duty down route? Just curious, too old by far and no rating! :)

Farrell
26th Jul 2015, 08:43
(just never been able to shake that image that I have of the Philippines being the sex tourism capital of the world).

I doubt you'll want a KLM gig if it comes up then? :P

Farrell
26th Jul 2015, 08:48
Manila on $13k a month basic is a doddle.
HOTAC for an airline of any kind will be in one of the five-star hotels in Makati.
They are all top-notch for service and amenities.
Every city has it's red-light districts. Manila is no different but pales in comparison to Angeles City.

Farrell
26th Jul 2015, 10:04
I like them so much....I married one! :)

Reinhardt
26th Jul 2015, 19:39
Problem is that when saluting those colleagues in front of their houses, as you just have been meeting them previously in cockpits or classrooms, you and others will for sure mistake the lady for the maid...
Sad, unappropriate, could be avoided, but unfortunately so common.
Tell me it never happened ...