PDA

View Full Version : CPL ME/IR in europe

mehmet_TR
22nd Jul 2015, 21:40
Hello Everyone,
Let me introduce myself a little bit:
I'm Mehmet from Turkey and right now holding my PPL and just about to complete the hour building (150 hours) and will be doing my CPL ME/IR at the beginning of the next year (I hope I'll be able to pass ATPL's around February).
I did all my training at Bartolini Air Poland so far with the positive feedbacks I've read from here and the former students' feedbacks as well. Generelly it's going well in here so far but not perfect for sure. So for the last and most important part of the training I'm also looking for alternatives.

I've already contacted Jerez and they have a class for CPL me/ir starting at april 2016. They quoted me a price including accomodation 37.305 €.
Also contacted Diamond Flight Academy and their prices are about 25.000 € including accomodation again.
Bartolini Air's price is 15.500 without accomodation (probably the price is the best part of this school).

I'm thinking about Jerez but are their price worth of it?
At Diamond flight academy you are doing all your training on DA-42 full IFR (At Bartolini price it's tecnam 2006 and cpl on Tecnam 2002) and price also includes international fligt. They have only CPL me/ir course seems specialized on this.

Any other opinions or exprience at the schools above will be helpful for me.

Jolax
26th Jul 2015, 21:51
Hello mate.
I would like to ask you some questions about your training at Bartolini.
Do you mind if i write you an email?

mehmet_TR
27th Jul 2015, 12:33
Sure you can send me private message if you want.