PDA

View Full Version : Aviation CV Hawker/Citation/CRJ line training

pfvspnf
9th Jul 2015, 11:50
Aviation CV is offering a pay to fly for business jets in Europe ! Any info ?

AMS
16th Jul 2015, 12:46
Pfvspnf

Why are all your posts directly related to p2f ?

Are you an agent with a vested interest?

You ask for more information, however your avid interest in Skies Aviation and any other such scheme.

I have all the info on the said scheme.

Would you like to sign up? :E

pfvspnf
16th Jul 2015, 12:47
What a joke!

Line training for pilot: everything you need to know | Aviation Blog (http://www.aviationcv.com/aviation-blog/2015/line-training-for-pilot-everything-you-need-to-know?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=2015-07-16&utm_campaign=Saving+Your+Time+Pilot+Jobs+by+Aircraft+Type)

redsnail
18th Jul 2015, 12:25
500 hours? in a bizjet? Well, that's going to take about 18-24 months then. I doubt any reputable operator will be looking at this scheme.

P40Warhawk
27th Jul 2015, 20:14
You will fly approx. 25 hrs a month. So good luck with that.
2 years no Salary. SCUM.

papazulu
27th Jul 2015, 22:09
I doubt any reputable operator will be looking at this scheme.

Considering that I've heard of operators offering SSTR on small/midsize bizjets, a freelance contract, no min hrs guaranteed and kept quiet that the a/c was up for sale i dare to call the above an oxymoron!

Either we ran out of "reputable operators" or there must be a HUGE market for not-so-reputable-ones...

I think I know the answer already.

PZ :yuk:

P40Warhawk
28th Jul 2015, 13:17
Reputable airlines will recruit their pilots and pay for their TR and offer them proper T and C's.

papazulu
28th Jul 2015, 13:33
Reputable airlines will recruit their pilots and pay for their TR and offer them proper T and C's.

Hardly any left, surely not enough to hire even 10% of the potential workforce available.

SSTR and P2F-LT has been here for a while and it will stay, no matter what you and I (older guy with some decent experience) have to say.

PZ :suspect: