PDA

View Full Version : Ayla Aviation Academy + CAE

ibrahimelshaf3y
4th Jul 2015, 03:09
Hi Community

I am 18 y/o Egyptian student , and after months of searching I have decided to join Ayla Aviation Academy which is the sister of Atlantic Flight Training in Jordan .
The course is CARC Integrated EASA ATPL and its cost is 90k$ with the MCC
by the way accommodation , transportation and gym are all included .

and I want to do my B737NG TR in CAE so they offer a Type Qualification Program for low hours pilots who did the type rating in CAE , it costs about 30k $
here is the outline
Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT) together with flydubai have entered into a long-term pilot training agreement that offers commercial pilots interested in having an opportunity to fly for flydubai, with less than 1,500 flying hours, instruction on the Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Dubai-based flydubai began operations in 2009. Since its launch, flydubai has created a network of more than 85 destinations across 45 countries. The airline operates a modern fleet of more than 40 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft. flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.

As flydubai’s training partner, CAE will provide flydubai with a select number of type-rated B737-800 pilots.

and here is the requirements
• Age: Minimum 20 years / Maximum 30 years (before your 30th birthday)

• Must have flown 15 hours in an SE or ME aircraft in the last 12 months

• Education: Minimum 12 years of successful education and / or an aviation related diploma / degree will be preferred

• ICAO Level 4 English or higher

• Valid 1st Class Medical

• CPL/ME-IR with 220 total flying hours + frozen ATPL/ MCC Course for EASA / other authorities, or ATP written exam for FAA.

• Has not already gone through this B737NG program
In addition to the above requirements, you will need to obtain the below to have an opportunity to be assessed by flydubai.

• B737 (600 – 900) type rating with minimum of 52 hours of Full Flight Simulator

• B737 (600 – 900) type rating obtained from Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT)

• B737 (600 – 900) Rating must be endorsed on the Foreign License prior to being hired by flydubai

This is my plan , is there any problem ?