PDA

View Full Version : Be an airline pilot after engineer training in IT?

omarsos
9th Jun 2015, 23:26
I have 23 years, and I'm Miage License with a double graduation , I want to know that after the master significated I would have 25 years and holds a Bachelor's degree plus 5 ,
to become an airline pilot I have not had the chance to integrate automatically after bachelor , but after a computer engineer training , could I become an airline pilot has that age in the united states,

AA350XWB
10th Jun 2015, 09:08
Yes, you can become an airline pilot.

zondaracer
10th Jun 2015, 12:09
Yes, you can become an airline pilot but you will need to work on your English.

In the USA, you will need a green card toget permission to work, but as far as age, I have a friend who got hired by his first airline at age 55 in the USA.

omarsos
12th Jun 2015, 21:05
Yes you have totaly reason,absolutely right , and that I will work hard on my English

So the second question is that you have an idea on how it goes , after a French diploma internationnal , to integrate a school of aeronautics , namely at least how coûtrais training me , since I have a very low budget , another thing to know is how this year to a minimum to finally become an airline pilot in a airline company?

Ilyushin76
15th Jun 2015, 09:03
As someone mentioned earlier, a green card is essential to secure a job in the US even if its regional airlines (I have a cousin who works for one so I know).

How long will it take to get in an airline? Depends on your luck. I know a pilot who is on the airbus 320 at the age of 23 and at the same time I also know of another pilot who is enrolled in the same course at the age of 38. Plenty of s/e experience under his belt though.

If you are really on a tight budget, you should consider looking for flying schools in Asia for cost effective training.