PDA

View Full Version : Qatar roadshow Abu Dhabi

togalk340
30th May 2015, 15:12
Anyone know why the Qatar Roadshow that was in Abu this weekend was cancelled after it began?

migair54
30th May 2015, 18:59
Because that was like setting the middle east on fire, all will be affected and they will start a war where only the staff will get any benefit. Iīm sure they had a high level meeting about this and decide to step back.

Actually I donīt know if many people will go from EY, EK or FZ to QR, but I am sure many will wait no time to try to move to UAE from Qatar.

fatbus
31st May 2015, 03:15
DEC's or quick upgrade may take some from here.

Dixi
31st May 2015, 07:40
I heard that many guys/gals showed up but it is just a rumour.

Leaving Abu Dhabi for Qatar would be a serious backward step in both quality of life and company atmosphere.

imho
Nobody will leave UAE until Qr working environment will change.Money matters, life too!!!...how many pilots /cc. run away from that outfit to Uae?Someone somewhere down SZ road knows and won't do anything until a big group or a constant flow of workforce will start leaving that's a market rule!

monymoe
31st May 2015, 09:13
because over 4,000 people arrived on the first day (Friday) by 9am. The open day advertisements were very clear and precise as to who should come, how they should be dressed, and what they should be wearing. I went as a candidate and I could say with no exaggeration that 90% of the attendees were not dressed in professional attire as required. I feel horrible for the recruiters and interviewers who had to deal with such a large number of people who could not follow very, very simple instructions.

But the fact that 4,000+ had arrived is an indicator of the job situation in the UAE. It's sad, but for some it is true. Personally, my experience with the interviewers was fantastic and I am looking forward for some positive news soon

Mr Good Cat
31st May 2015, 12:09
because over 4,000 people arrived on the first day (Friday) by 9am. The open day advertisements were very clear and precise as to who should come, how they should be dressed, and what they should be wearing. I went as a candidate and I could say with no exaggeration that 90% of the attendees were not dressed in professional attire as required. I feel horrible for the recruiters and interviewers who had to deal with such a large number of people who could not follow very, very simple instructions.

But the fact that 4,000+ had arrived is an indicator of the job situation in the UAE. It's sad, but for some it is true. Personally, my experience with the interviewers was fantastic and I am looking forward for some positive news soon

4000...???!!!

You're talking about Cabin Crew, not Pilots - surely?

DCS99
31st May 2015, 17:34
4000...???!!!

You're talking about Cabin Crew, not Pilots - surely?

It was for all and any kind of job in QR.

I saw their FB page and people working in KFC Dubai (with Honours Degree of course) were asking QR questions.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.